Monday, August 24, 2015

GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING TO NYC KINDERGARTEN? WE'VE GOT ANSWERS!

And the "Getting Into NYC Kindergarten" good news just keeps on coming!

In addition to two FREE, open to the public workshops I'll be giving in September (space is extremely limited so register here, ASAP), I'm happy to announce that I'll also be hosting a weekly pod-cast on the subject, where I'll be answering all your burning questions about applying to NYC public, private, charter, magnet, dual language, religious and gifted Kindergartens.

Afraid I might not answer your particular burning question in time? Have no fear! Just email it to me at: AlinaAdams@gmail.com and you might just hear me discussing your issue on an upcoming broadcast!

Looking forward to hearing from you, and stay tuned for details about where to find and listen to our premiere episode!

To check out the book, click the link below:

No comments: